Bits from Bill

Technology thoughts leaking from the brain of "Bill Pytlovany"

Saturday, December 22, 2007

New Activities and Games at XOActivity.com

Over the last week my new XO laptops have monopolized much of my time and postings here at Bits From Bill. I realize that not everyone is interested in the OLPC XO Laptop so I’ve created a new site called XO Activity. If you are interested in learning more I’ll be documenting my adventures and sharing what I learn.

My first new post today will help XO user find new games and other XO Activities.

The Sims, now available on your XO Laptop
SimCity.xo is available free at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities


Thank you for your patience. Next week I’ll be back posting about auto updates, spyware, adware, spam and ranting about other more useful technical information.

Labels: , , , ,

Share on Facebook


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You misspelled Activities in the title of your blurb, Bill.

Sorry to be such a picky picky reader. I love your work. S

11:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! How embarrassing.
Nothing picky about wanting things to be correct. I fixed it when I moved the blog over to xoactivity.com but missed it here.

I really appreciate you taking the time to point this out.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home