Bits from Bill

Technology thoughts leaking from the brain of "Bill Pytlovany"

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Take the Spyware Quiz

I’ll bet you’re pretty good at picking out Email that is fraudulent but what about web pages?  Can you tell a dangerous website just by looking at it?

SiteAdvisor has posted a quick and nifty Spyware Quiz with eight questions.

Go to http://www.siteadvisor.com/spywarequiz and see how you do.

When you’re done, check out SiteAdvisor’s Plug-in for Internet Explorer and see how it can help keep you informed.

 

Share on Facebook


3 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Interesting quiz. I got 6 of 8.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This program sure makes searching a great deal safer.

Good going Erica, I only got 5 of 8

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I managed a 7 of 8 (missed 1 because I feel ALL Kaazaa-like sites are ripe for abuse).

I use the Netcraft plug-in with my firefox for site risk assessment.

Love your WP+, recommend it to all.

Andrew

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home